Thursday, April 12, 2007

Photos and such


Gaston, SC~It is back to the routine of school and family. I cannot believe spring break and Easter have passed. Having had tablet PC difficulties and not being able to have it looked at by the district tech department since returning from Mojave, I have been unable to post any recent additions. Until today! I have uploaded all my pictures and will make additions as I receive copies from Cherlyn. They are grouped by day but not within the day. XnView is new to me and I am still learning how it operates. Thanks to Luther's website for giving me the idea to use this new software.

Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of all the gyms in College Station I prefer Gold’s gym, because of the great service.